There are plenty of places for you to "plug-in" and be part of the excitement here at Manistee UMC. You will find many opportunities here on the website to look into. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 231.723.6219.
Would you like to be involved in providing an awesome worship experience. This is the spot for you.
Do you have the spiritual gift of hospitality? Would you enjoy welcoming people to worship, or helping as an usher. Maybe you have a heart for those less fortunate. Check out the opportunities below. Click on the text for an email link to volunteer or get more information.
- Coffee Hour, providing snacks for the fellowship time following Sunday services
- Greeter, greeting members and guests with a welcoming smile and information
- Usher, providing bulletins, taking the offering and helping direct participants to communion.
- Safe Harbor, hosting the homeless in the church during the winter
- Community Table, serving a meal
THE NEXT GENERATION
Our kids are our future as well as the future of the church. If you have a heart for mentoring or helping the next generation take their place as leaders, maybe you would like to help out in the following areas. Click on the text for an email link to help out or get more information